Forum Index > FAQ's > Steve Baxter Dallas > Read the topic

Steve Baxter Dallas

Author Message

Date sent: 2018/08/02 22:52:51
Real Estate Ownership - Typically, apartment-style structures are called apartments, two-story row houses are called town residences, as well as free-standing houses on little whole lots are referred to as garden houses. However, this description produces some complication about real estate possession. Home, community house, and also yard residence explain the design or building of certain homes. Words "condo" does not refer to a the layout or style of a structure. Condo is a form of possession of realty. The form of possession of realty can not be acknowledged by observing the building layout.